History was made last night and I was so happy to be able to spend such an important evening with my husband, parents-in-law, my mother and step-father. When they called the winner it was just a surreal moment. I still can't believe that my children will grow up with a president, who just like them, has a multi-racial, multi-cultural background. How fantastic! Of course what is also fantastic is that, because of our new president as well as the current Congress we are so much closer to getting some of the changes we need for our economy, Iraq, our healthcare situation and energy. All right, enough about politics, I am posting some pics from last night's festivities:
1 comment:
Amen! I cried like a baby after the election I was so happy! All of our girls will be growing up in such a great world!! I'm also bi-racial (only Chinese/American)...not quite the same, but the happiness is the same!!
Post a Comment