Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh my! I can't believe it has been a month since my last post. So much has happened in that time, the girls are of course a ton bigger and are now playing and cooing. Lia turned over a week ago last Saturday and Viv did this past Saturday. We are still waiting on Evy, but she is the biggest so it may take her a little longer. Just about two weeks ago they seemed to be focusing more and now they really look at us and their toys. The girls are still quite a handful at night and I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out how to tweak their schedule to give us a little more sleep, most of the time it is unsuccessful. They are beautiful though and super healthy which is wonderful. We also went for our first stroller ride a couple of weeks ago, and although the girls are mostly asleep during the ride, I secretly think they love it. I just can't wait for the weather to get better so we can go every day.


Here are some recent photos:






No comments: