Saturday, June 20, 2009

Where is the time going?


Well, I guess it has been over a month and a half since I last posted and so much is happening. The girls are growing, growing, growing. Eating solid food, although I think that is such a funny name for the runny gruel we are feeding them. They are all such little individuals right now and love to talk and sometimes scream at us. Lia is our little roller, we have to be careful because she will roll off the blanket on to the hard floor. She would love to be able to crawl or scoot, but she doesn't realize that by lifting her arms and legs into lotus position isn't going to get her there anytime soon. Viv is scooting short distances to get toys and she is probably the best eater. Evy is our biggest talker, she can tell you a story that lasts an hour. They are all getting close to sitting up and love their excersaucers and all of their toys. They are the sweetest, cuddliest girls, but there is no doubt they are Graeme's and my children as they have no problem letting you know when they are not happy! Here are a bunch of new photos (ignore the spit-up stains on the furniture and the absolute chaos, I know we do (:









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the update Ana! They are getting so big! It is getting more and more fun isnt it? We have that same zoo exersaucer. When did you start bathing them in the bumbos? Does that seem to work well? Im curious because Im looking for a new bath routine since I am still individually bathing each one.