Saturday, August 29, 2009
8 Months!
Today the girls are eight months. I can't believe we have come this far, the months seem to fly by, that is not to say each day flies by (ha ha!). Today also was the first day that Lia pulled up on to their little piano. She loves standing and even walks around the toys when she is standing. She is very determined and even though she is physically smaller than Evy and Viv she is very determined. She is also crawling a little bit, it is sort of a combination of crawl, roll and scoot. She gets where she wants to go though. Evy is getting to be the quintessential first born, she like to call the shots and is the most vocal. Viv, is such a sweetheart and is loving to explore. Evy and Viv need to be gated because they are heading to the door or stairs, or whatever is most dangerous at any given moment. They are crawling pretty fast and want to crawl on everything. I really need to organize their photos and get some more, I am afraid two parents working full-time with three babies isn't conducive to a lot of organization in the photo department, but if I am honest with myself I think even if I was home it really wouldn't be that much different. Maybe if I didn't work and we still had Bel it would be a different story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment