I can't believe the girls are nearly ten months. I know I say that at the beginning of every blog entry lately, but it is true things go by so quickly. I am posting some photos from a few weeks ago and since then the girls are even more mobile. They are really standing sometimes with little to no assistance. I just went to NYC with some friends this past weekend, and I feel like so much changed in three days. The girls are so social, talking to each other, stealing each other's pacies, etc. They get really excited and bang their hands on everything. Even the poor dog. I just caught Viv tonight, pulling herself up to standing by holding on to the dogs fur. I will have to post a picture of Cassius and the girls. He really is good with them and they scream with excitement whenever he is around.
They are also eating everything in sight. I was making all of their baby food into a puree, but they no longer need or like that. The prefer veggie burgers and cheese! It is really fun having them try new foods. I try to keep it as healthy as possible, but I must say they love their chicken hotdogs and mac and cheese. They really are eating more and more and truth be told, I cannot wait for the day that we stop formula and bottles, I think I will throw a party!

Daddy and Evy take a nap (yes Evy is wearing the cutest Packer outfit!)

Viv and Lia playing with their bath towels.

Cousins are here, let's eat the playmat!

What can I say, things are good!
1 comment:
I love the last picture! Your girls are gorgeous! Can you believe our kids will be one this month?!!!
Post a Comment